For those using the “pay later” option, please understand that we cannot hold your child’s place indefinitely. We reserve the right to remove an unpaid student from the roster.
If classes require a waiver, participation will be dependent upon receipt of waiver.
Explorers programming runs on a normal schedule during school half-days.
All students enrolled in Explorers programming will receive free aftercare until their class begins.
Participants who are not enrolled as students of French International must complete a Guest Authorization Form prior to attending.
Reimbursements for withdrawals and cancellations are as follows:
- Full reimbursements after the first week of class
- 50% reimbursement through the fourth week of class
- No reimbursements will be given after the fourth week of class
- Material fees are non-refundable after the first week of class
- No partial refunds are given due to student absences
The Extended Learning Department follows French International procedures on school closures, late openings, and early dismissals as stated in the All-School Handbook.