French International uses Paycor as its payroll system. Paycor is also the system that French International uses to track hours and employees can use to request time off. It is also the system French International uses for employee expense reimbusements.
A drive of Paycor resources is available here.
Entering hours - Time card
In order to enter hours, you should do it on a PC, please Login into Paycor.com and follow these instructions:
- Go to: Time & Attendance:
- Select Timecard
- Make sure you are in the right pay period
- Go to the day you want to add the hours
- Use the dropdown for +Add:
- Select + Hours
- Enter the amount of hours
- Check the department drop down and select the dept you are working in
- Use the drop down and select regular (REG), or code needed
- Add notes if needed
Employee Payroll Schedule
If you have any questions regarding payroll, please contact Cindi Fernandez.
Substitute Teacher Pay Policy
Early Arrival Pay Policy